Pinoy BigBrother Fantasy Game

Friday, January 06, 2006

FH's New Year's Resolutions

NEIL G - I would want to think of it as more of my GOALS
than a promises... Here's my Top 3:

1. to work even harder to get a promotion (maybe as a trainer and ultimately an operations manager) my current job

2. to start saving up money for my future (coz i have the tendency to overspend. hehehe)

3. to manage both my original career and career shift to ride along well together (i love my current job but i still want to keep the passion i have for my first passion)

I will be doing my best to achieve ALL THREE... Happy New Year, everyone!=D


NEIL TG - dear bbk....

sorry i do not believe in new year's resolution because change for me is spontaneoous... meaning it is not time bound because time is relative...i change whenever i want to...anytime, any day, any season whatsoever...

ok??? anyone who likes to argue??? hehehe


TRISH - i will not sleep late anymore and to look for a permanent job......


SHEILA - TO SAVE MY MONEY, TO CONTNUE AND TRY TO FINISH MY POST GRADUATE STUDIES. BE MORE FOCUS