Pinoy BigBrother Fantasy Game

Saturday, December 03, 2005

DAY SIXTY
Neil g says...

I NEVER...
1. like people hu r arrogant, air-headed and overconfident bcoz dey irritate me so much
2. learned hw 2 swim coz i hav phobia wid deep water
3. had d chance to fulfill my fantasy dream of bcoming a model bcoz of my height
4. want 2 spend so much time at home coz im nt really dat close wid my family
5. achieved my goal yet of leaving 2 country 4 work or study abroad coz iv always wanted 2
6. had gotten 2 lyk cartoons and animations, deyr too childish 4 me
7. learned hw 2 cook although i always wanted to... my mom & older bro always do d cookng
8. want people asking 2 many questions bout my personal lyf. wat do dey care?
9. want people talkng so much about der personal lyf either... wat do i care?
10. WANT 2 ANSWR SURVEYS LIKE DS AGAIN!

I ALWAYS...
1. want things 2 b perfect bcoz i hate it wen im second best or worse fail
2. worry about things that happen in lyf although i always kip a positiv attitude bcoz i guess ds wud make me feel more equipped 2 "fight d battle"
3. wanted 2 hav a nyc body coz i hav been so insecure of how small i was b4. at least im seeing som improvements nw.
4. wanted 2 b taller coz i think i cud hav done more things. if i had money, id do watever it takes 2 get taller
5. create a wall between me and som1 who jst gotten 2 knw me coz i reali dnt talk so much about my lyf... i always prefer 2 talk about somethnelse.

6. crave 4 burger and fries... deyr a perfct match....delicious!
7. wanted 2 hav a grand vacation outside d country for a change
8. want 2 watch movie by myself coz i hav sombody wid me, my attention wud b rediverted
9. cover d mirror and close d door of d restrm in my bedroom b4 i go 2 sleep... feng shui says so.
10. KIP MY MSGS SHORT. BUT DS?

I WILL NEVER...
1. ever... ever... eat shrimp, squid, crab & other seafoods again coz d last tym i ate squid, i was rushed 2 an emergency hospital

2. overspend again coz ryt nw iv got a realy big amount 2 pay wid my credit card
3. b a good liar coz everytym i lie, i always get caught.
4. talk wid some1 hu s close-minded. it always ends up wid arguments
5. my hair rebonded again. it made no diffrence. i hav a strait hair, i thot havng it rebonded wud make it luk better
6. spend 1 nyt in a haunted place. im sure id stay awake d whole nyt.
7. force som1 2 do somthng if he doesnt want 2
8. mix beer wid gin again... i had embarasng experiences
9. appreciate it if may bumatok sa akin. its very rude 2 do dat
10. ANSWER SURVEYS AS LONG AS THIS AGAIN!

I REGRET...
1. not going out wid frends a lot during college coz i never experienced hw it was 2 b truly happy
2. being so dependent 2 my parents b4 coz i had a lot of opportunities wasted
3. trying 2 make others i was unapproachable bak den in college coz i jst realized dey only admired me as a person bt never admired me as a frend
4. nt exerting more effort during d board exams coz i never made it 2 d top 10 wc many esp my instructors wer expectng me 2 make it
5. nt being brave enough 2 do things dat i cud hv done
6. fightng wid frends 4 wat i thot wud b bettr 4 d org
7. so insensitiv 2 othrs somtyms
8. so idealistc..
9. limiting myself 2 thngs easier 4 me
10. ANSWRNG DS. IT SQUEEZD OUT EVRYTHNG FRM MY BRAIN.

I WISH...
1. i cud hav been taller (u knw d reason y)
2. i cud sing so well coz people hu cud do so r admired by many
3. filipinos cud b mor lyk d americans hu never wallow in der past, dey do somthng 4 d future instead

4. i was a surperstar. id hav luxury and fame.
5. i wer a little whiter. i hate my skin color.
6. i cud do magic so i cud change thngs in a flick
7. our country wud get over ol its problems
8. i was som1 bettr dan i was
9. happiness 4 evry1...
10. ID NEVR ANSWER SURVEYS LYK DS AGAIN!

PARUSA BA 2 BBK? NAPAGOD AKO D2 AH.